A hybrid between hard gel and acrylic.
The best replacement for acrylic nails!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT?
5-free, Vegan and Cruelty FREE
Gorgeous Natural Look of your nails
Feel like you just got out of the salon
Best replacement for acrylic nails
STEP 1 - Prepare your nail
- Sanitize the nails. Push back the eponychium and clean the surrounding nail plat of any excess cuticle
- Shape the natural nail using a file of choice
- Gently remove the shine using a file and a buffer
- Clean the nail and remove all the dust
STEP 2 - Apply the gel
- Squeeze the right amount of ROSSI Nail Gel out of the tube
- Slice the product with your ROSSI Multi Purpose Tool
- Select the right size for the nail tip form from your ROSSI Nail Forms Pack. You have to size it properly for each and every finger
- Roll the product onto the nail tip
- Using your brush with a small amount of acetone or acetone free solution (we do not sell the slip solution), pat the product into place. While you fill the nail form, make sure it's not too thick near the cuticles
- Cure for 60 seconds in the ROSSI UV Lamp
STEP 3 - Finish
- File and shape nails with a grit file and smooth with a buffer
- Cleanse the nail
- Apply two coats of nail polish or just let it transparent
STEP 4 - How to remove
- Rossi Nail Gel will stay on your nail up to 3 weeks.
- Use a grit file and take off the majority of the product to reduce the length. DO NOT file the natural nail.
- Switch to a buffer. Gently buff down the enhancement to leave a thin application on the nail.
- Then lightly buff the nail and blend the remaining enhancement into the natural nail.